Oneodio OpenRock Pro Open Ear Earbuds:
- Air Conduction: Air conduction technology is used in open-ear Bluetooth wireless headphones to transfer sound through the air directionally, just like someone singing in your ear. Ordinary headphones cause ear pain if worn for long periods, while the design of OpenRock allows for all-day comfort and will not cause damage to the ear canal.
- OpenRock TubeBass Technology: With 16.2mm large dynamic long stroke drivers and the TubeBass bass enhancement technology can increase the low-frequency resonance of the sound to enhance bass and the rhythm of music, thus invigorating your movement pace. It makes low frequencies more solid, deeper, and enveloped, allowing pianissimo details and vocals to be bright and clear.
- Advanced Chip: Adjusted by OneOdio Acoustic Laboratory Qualcomm chip, combined with bluetooth 5.2 and aptX audio decoding technology, to reduce the distortion caused by the connection of music through bluetooth, restore the CD sound quality.
- Long Battery Life: OpenRock has a 100mAh battery with up to 19 hours of listening time on a single charge. The charging box adds another 27 hours of battery life with 400mAh giving you a total of up to 46 hours of listening when you’re on the go. *Based on 70% volume level.
- 4-Mic ENC Call Noise Cancellation: The four noise cancelling microphones and cvc8.0 technology eliminate environmental noises, and that means your team hears your voice without background noise. Safeguard your clear calls for more efficient communications. No worries and shouting in a noisy office or at home with annoying sounds.
- Transparent and Extreme Comfort: The open-ear design allows air pressure to stay equalized while ensuring important environmental sounds can still be heard for a safer, more comfortable wearing experience even after long hours of use.
- IPX5 Water-Resistant: With an IPX5 waterproof eating and resistance to sweat, dust and moisture. OpenRock Pro is the perfect workout companion for sports, fitness or running enthusiasts.
- Audible unit: 16.2 mm dynamic
- Audio decoding: aptX, AAC, SBC
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Waterproof rating: IPX5
- Battery life:
- 19 Hrs (headset only)
- 46 Hrs (with charging case)
- 5-minute charging for 1-hour of play
- Full charge duration: 1.5 h
- Charging port: Type C
- Rated input: 5 V 400 mA
- Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Weight: 13 g (single headset), 90 g (complete set)