Buy TRI TK2 Fully Balanced DACs Headphone Amplifier Online At Best Price In Bangladesh At Gadgetnmusic.com
TRI TK2 Fully Balanced DACs Headphone Amplifier:
- High-performance ES9038Q2M DAC Chips: TRI TK2 features a premium dual DAC chipset featuring two high-performance ES9038Q2M DAC chips from ESS Sabre Technologies. These are advanced 32-Bit DAC chips that provide excellent signal decoding with the device. They are adjusted to achieve class-leading dynamic range and SNR ratings, ensuring a quality experience for the users.
- High-Resolution Audio Decoder: With the help of an advanced ESS Sabre Dual DAC chipset and independent ultra-low jitter clocks, the TK2 provides you with a true-to-life sound performance. It supports high-resolution audio signal decoding with support for up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD256. Simply connect the TK2 with your laptop or smartphone using a simple USB connector cable and you are good to go with high-resolution music.
- Strong Output Power: The main purpose of a portable USB DAC/AMP is to provide exceptional sound performance with a powerful output that can drive demanding earphones and headphones with ease. There is no shortage of power with the TK2. It is equipped with a balanced amplification circuit consisting of high-performance OPA2132+ and TPA6120A2 amplifier chips. It provides a strong output power of up to 1250mW @ 32Ω of load, adequate enough to power the most demanding headphones and earphones in the market.
- Potentiometer Volume Wheel With Precise Volume Adjustment: TK2 houses a potentiometer volume wheel for precise volume adjustment on the go. Once you go over 60% on the wheel, it automatically turns the gain level to high providing extra thrust for your demanding headphones while keeping the noise levels low.
- Three Headphone Output Ports: TRI TK2 has three headphone output ports giving you an option to connect with any of them. It houses a single-ended 3.5mm and two balanced 2.5mm+4.4mm headphone output options for the users.
- Long Battery Life: TRI has equipped a large 5000mAh battery on the TK2. It provides up to 9 hours of continuous music playback with such heavy hardware. TK2 also has support for QC 3.0 fast charging and can also be used while charging via a separate USB input port.
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Frequency range: 10Hz-40kHz
- Output Power: up to 1250mW@ 32Ω
- Impedance: 6Ω-600Ω
- Headphone Interface: 3.5mm single-ended/2.5mm Bal/4.4mm Bal
- Fixed LO level: 2Vrms
- Battery Life: up to 9 hours
- Size: 13cmx6.8cmx2.4cm
- Weight: about 280grams