Buy Tripowin Amber 32AWG OFC HiFi IEM MMCX Conector Cable Online at Best Price In Bangladesh at Gadgetnmusic.com
Tripowin Amber 32AWG OFC HiFi IEM MMCX Conector Cable:
- Tripowin Amber Interchangeable Cable: Naming after the amber, the new Tripowin multifunctional cable-Amber joined the family with its unique innovative design, the same as Tripowin Noire. The Tripowin Amber interconnect cable is an idealized replacement cable that has benefits of high-end audiophile sound and durability. Engineered with the highest quality OFC materials, this cable has a signal transfer rate that is increased significantly over generic material cables.
- High Purity 32AWG OFC Cable: Tripowin Amber is made of 16 strands, each of which contains 14 cores of OFC*0.06mm wire. The nature of OFC cable makes it has quite high corrosion resistance from time to time which means the long-lasting quality. It is manufactured to meet strict requirements. By saying that, Tripowin Amber can effectively reduce signal distortion, making the transition between high and low frequencies more natural, with better ductility, and making the overall sound performance smoother and clearer.
- 3-in-1 Cable (changeable 3.5mm/2.5mm/4.4mm plug Included: Tripowin Amber adopts the 3-in-1 (3.5mm/2.5mm/4.4mm plug) lightweight gold-plated plug exclusively developed and designed by Tripowin, which is refined and practical, allowing you to switch between any of your favourite single-ended or balanced devices .
- PVC Soft Sleeve, Easy to Wrap Up, No Tangling: The cable adopts special braiding technique with a soft PVC sleeve. It looks sophisticated but also elegant and neat in look. It feels soft and easily be stored without any tangling. The earhook is also pre-shaped into a best angle to fit your ear securely. You can wear it no matter you’re enjoying music quietly or doing sports.
- Model: Tripowin Amber
- Material: oxygen free copper
- Number of strands: 16 strands
- Number of cores: 14 cores of OFC*0.06mm*16 strands
- Outer layer: PVC 32AWG
- Detachable plug: 3.5mm/2.5mm/4.4mm
- Connector: MMCX